Thursday, September 4, 2008

Preschool...BYE MOMMY










That's exactly what he said...BYE MOMMY! He woke up saying he was going to big, big, boy school. He couldn't wait to get dressed, eat breakfast, and get out of the house. Wow! I can't believe my baby will actually be somewhere else 3 days a week. He's has only been without me for 4 months out of his life and he was a baby when that happened. I know, I know, many of you might say " Get a grip he's your 4th kid, you should be an expert at this!". Well maybe, but I wasn't home with the others. I did not take care of them full time like I do Landon. This is my 1st time experiencing this.
I was fine when I took him. I did not cry. I remained strong. I guess it was the fact that I was leaving him with one of my best friends. The fact that he was so excited and happy. And the fact that he waved at me and said BYE MOMMY...just like that.
Have a great year with Ms.Alison ,Landon! I am proud of my big boy!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

He is so adorable. I am glad his curls grew back. He is just not Landon without them.

ahixon said...

I love this boy!

Heather and Spencer said...

He is so stinkin' cute!

Heather and Spencer said...

I remember talking with you about making different backrounds...here is a blog that has a ton! leeloublogs.blogspot.com