Sunday, August 31, 2008

Boys! Boys! Boys!




Sometimes I look and I can't even remember what it felt like to have a little girl. I am surrounded by all these boys, it makes it a little hard to remember those Barbie and Dollie days. There's also the fact that Vivi was a "little" girl a long time ago.

I love the fact that Jordan is more of an authority figure for Landon and Justin is his playing buddy. Landon wants to be just like Justin (now that's a scary thought). When they get along and play I love to see their smiles and hear their laughter.

I get a little sad to think that one day I won't be their #1 woman. That one day someone else will be there, to listen, comfort, and kiss the boo boos. So I cherish all the kisses and hugs I can get today. I cherish playing baseball, wrestling, and tickle fights. My three princes, my three boys.

3 comments:

ahixon said...

That is very sweet! Boys are tons of fun! And you are lucky to have 3 great ones!

Anonymous said...

What???? I thought moms were always #1 in the eyes of the boys. I love your boys, especially Landon, but I think that is only because I know him most!!!

Juli said...

You do have very sweet boys and i must say thinking of me not being my boys #1 makes me so, so sad too! But i guess we will then have 3 more girls around too, YEA! (or maybe not :) )