Friday, August 1, 2008

July 2008

So, it is almost the end of summer!! Can you believe it? Time goes by really fast. It's like they say the older you get the faster it goes....This is my attempt at keeping everyone posted on our lives. It makes me sad when I can't get in touch with everyone, so I figured this would be a good way to keep everyone posted on what is going on with us.
I had a friend pass away this month...she left in me an impression to make the most of everyday. I try and do that but sometimes, I get so busy in my everyday life I forget to enjoy the "moments". So, here we go no more putting things off till tomorrow! Enjoy the everyday moments and make them into memories.
Viviana turned 15 this month!!! One more year until she can start dating.....you know she has begun the countdown. Jordan is busy trying to learn how to play the guitar and playing the Wii. He has really grown up and matured. He says he is the man of the house. Justin is busy preparing for his baptism. He is really excited. Landon is finally potty trained!! He will start pre-school in September with my friend Alison. As for me, I enjoy scrapbooking when I can. I am always reorganizing everything in my house. Thinking of ways to make things easier. Just trying to stay sane as the kids keep getting older.
Well this was my first posting. I will keep updating it and hopefully learn how to load pictures on it as well.

5 comments:

ahixon said...

You're my inspiration...I have been thinking of starting a blog myself for many of the same reasons! Know wonder we are friends! Love you!

Kelly said...

You are so on the ball. I have been wanting to do the same since Ginger showed us the value of blogging.

Juli said...

Yes, another blogger, love it, love you!

monica m said...

You are truely one of a kind. We will enjoy reading about your family. We really miss you guys! Love you!

Heather and Spencer said...

I cant believe you didn't tell me you had a blog and I had to find it on my own! Glad you started one, now I wont feel so outta the loop! Mind if I add your blog to mine?