Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years 2009

So, it's 8 o'clock and the new year is almost here. What will it bring... I wonder.
This year, I feel brought me a lot of sadness. A lot of things to learn from. If I had to say what my biggest "happy" moments were, there are four that immediately stand out.
1.Going to the temple!:)
2.Justin being baptized.
3.Gaining new friends(that are great!)
4.Having someone that cared enough about my family to help when it was needed.
I have been pondering what my new years "goals" will be. (Not that I ever keep them.) Sure it starts out in full gear but, after a couple of months most die down. I do manage to hold on to a couple that I see thru till the end.This year I will try my best to keep them. A friend gave me a journal for Christmas. She said it was my "happy" journal. Only for good thoughts. Oh my..I guess it will be empty! I will be writing my new years "goals" in there.
Whatever the new may bring, I hope I will have many "happy" thoughts to write into my journal. Here's to a wonderful 2009!

No comments: